Crewed Yacht Charter Greece
You can have an entire crew on your disposal
If you charter one of the bigger yachts (longer than 50 feet), you will probably get at least two crew members with her. Luxury yachts are chartered only with full crew. Still, why wouldn’t you want to have a few people who will take care of absolutely everything on board, while everything that you do is relax and have fun?
On these yachts, crew quarters are separate from the guest area, so you have your privacy. Crew consists of captain, sailor, hostess and chef, and sometimes there is also a guard.
Each of them has their duties, and they are all professionals on which you can rely to keep things in order and under control.
Captain is in charge of navigating the yacht and setting the itinerary (in agreement with you); sailor is servicing boat, keeping her in good condition, helps the captain, assist with docking, and takes care of other minor maintenance; hostess makes sure that interior of the boat is clean and tidy; and the chef is in charge of preparing meals and supplying the boat with food and beverages. More detailed descriptions of the jobs of all crew member read in The Crew section.
If you have an entire crew on your disposal you don’t have to worry about cooking, shopping, cleaning, managing the boat, navigation … All you need to do is to relax, enjoy the comfort of the luxury yacht and scenic beauty around you.
Crewed Yacht Charter Greece
About Yacht Crew
Our guests are mostly business people whose activity is not necessarily related to navigation, we give them a possibility to enjoy being a board, providing the skippered and fully crewed service.
Besides the skipper’s regular obligation and responsibility for navigation while taking you to your chosen itinerary, he will also suggest some routes and give advice on navigation, restaurants, sightseeing, draw your attention to some curiosities.
Often guests insist on hiring the same skipper as they have done before, for they usually get attached to their skipper and get used to each others habits and manners.
The crew consists of:
- Captain – a person responsible and in charge of yacht navigation with more crew members
- Skipper – usually the only crew member when smaller yachts involved. He will take care of navigation alone or with the help of his guests.
- Sailor – helps in all the activities related to navigation, whether it is the guest or the skipper that needs help. Besides, he cleans deck and takes responsibility for the boat safety as well as for the dinghy.
- Hostess – she will take care of food provisioning, cleaning, cooking, washing. You can entrust your kids to hostess as well.
- Cook – takes care of cooking, cleaning the galley and washing dishes
- Guard – protects your privacy
Hire a crew simply because:
- you can freely enjoy your vacation
- you leave all the duties and obligations to the professional and qualified staff
- simply because some yachts require crewed charter only
Luxury Crewed Yacht Charter Greece is the most personalized form of charter in the world. It offers amenities that cannot be found in any luxury hotel or onboard any cruise ship. The entire vacation is bespoke, with each and every detail organized around the client’s preferences and desires. We make sure not only to tailor your itineraries to make the most out of your charter, but also to provide a service that will exceed your expectations.
Luxury Yachts and other charter yachts continue to prove a popular choice with our clients who visit Greece. It could be a family and friends reunion, important birthday or anniversary celebration or a romantic getaway … All yachts are chartered with a crew (captain, chef and at least one additional crew member). All our chefs are famous for providing a superb array of lunches and dinners.
For better planning, we will take your specific requirements before arrival in order to provide food required, restaurant reservations, itinerary suggestions or anything you may need during your trip.